Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week#2 :
For week number two we were given a brown paper bag and asked to bring 3 things of value to me, I brought a picture of my family and silver ring and my key. I brought a picture of my family because I value my family and would never do anything to hurt them. I brought a silver ring given to me by my mom because I value my mom and I love my mom to death and without her i wouldn't be who I am now, Thanks mom!. I brought my house key because I am thankful I have a place to live and a place to go to, even though this isn't important to some people I am so lucky, because I came from a place where shelter is an issue so I'm extremely honor and blessed.
My team mates brought different things, I learned that one of my team make is very religious and keeps calm. I didn't know that because she is very outing and open minded. this made me realized that not every religious person is a certain way and judgmental. 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment