Wednesday, March 20, 2013

M.A.D. Cards Yo' !
My first experience using M.A.D. (Make a Difference) cards was interesting. At 1st I saw it as  joke, as if I didn't need to try, however after we got more into it I started to realize that this wasn't a joke these are real life issues that are happening have happen and will keep happening until we start to work together as one. Most people aren't aware on the impart that every little things has as an individual. We had a variety choice to pick from. My top 3 were:
Veterans:


Animals:
and Heath:
I chose Veterans. My reason is simple. They defend our country the least we can do it help them out. They aren't forced into the military however, they do it to defend our country and the people they love, and don't know. As a an individual get in their shoes and think about how much they've gone through and how much they will keep going through. Just makes me imagine how tough they're having it having to sleep at night and having those horrible nightmares of war, or stuff that happen while serving. Honor those who risked their life to protect our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment